The China social security research center of the central university of finance and economics was established in 2008. It is a unit of the university's scientific research experimental area and a university-level scientific research institution. It has a solid research foundation and important academic influence in international comparison of social security, quantitative management of social security, pension system, medical insurance and other research fields.
We have completed a number of research projects, including key projects funded by the national social science foundation, general proj...
- [HEALTH]WHO releases first guideline on digital health interventions2019-04-24
- [WORK INJURY]New safety and health issues emerge as work changes2019-04-18
- [EMPLOYMENT]Urgent action needed to better manage e-waste: ILO2019-04-17
- [WORK INJURY]Govt moves to cut chemical plant risks2019-04-16
- [HEALTH]China's health department pledges more effortsto address medicine shortage2019-04-16
- [ELDERLY CARE]State Councilpromotes elderly care services2019-04-16
- [SOCIAL SECURITY]Statement from World Bank Group President David Malpass on 2019 World Bank – In...2019-04-13